Full Stack Software Engineer
Fashwell is a machine learning company focused on product recognition and understanding in images. Our vision is to recognize all products in every image.
Fashwell’s product recognition API enables developers and retailers from different sectors to build next level visual search products and solve real world problems.
At Fashwell, you can independently accelerate our technology, while being part of a fast paced and motivated team.
About The Position
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Fashwell, you build scalable, reliable, secure and maintainable software from end to end. You will shape and implement products for our customers as well as our internal tooling. Together with your team, you are going to constantly improve existing features, reliability and scalability of our system. You take the opportunity to mentor your colleagues.
In your first 4 weeks, you will get familiar with our team and company. You’re going to …
- Ramp up understanding of our products and tech stack
- Implement and deploy your first customer facing feature
6 months down the road, you are moving at full speed and are going to …
- Make significant contributions in improving our products, external demos and internal tooling
- Work closely with our ML and data team to deploy new features for our customers
- Develop new scalable services and deploy them in the cloud
After a year, you will also…
- Design and implement new sophisticated products for our customers from backend to frontend
- Experience with service oriented architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with relational and document oriented Databases
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes on GCP and/or AWS
- Plus: Experience with React and/or developing SPAs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering field
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a short note about what you are thrilled to work on. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.