Customer Success Engineer
Fashwell is a machine learning company focused on product recognition and understanding in images. Our vision is to recognize all products in every image.
Fashwell’s product recognition API enables developers and retailers from different sectors to build next level visual search products and solve real world problems.
At Fashwell, you can independently accelerate our technology, while being part of a fast paced and motivated team.
About The Position
As a Customer Success Engineer at Fashwell, you are excited about providing an exceptional experience for our customer. You have a strong engineering background and you’ve been in our customers’ shoes before and can anticipate their challenges and needs. You have outstanding communication skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility with customers and earn trusted technical/architecture advisor status. You are eager to sell and upsell world leading machine learning solutions in a SaaS manner.
In your first 4 weeks …
- You are getting familiar with all Fashwell products and you start to understand how our clients use our API.
- You are getting confident in showing our demos and products and in communicating our unique value proposition.
- You work closely together with your co-workers to implement your first product feature and ship it to customers across our platform.
3 months down the road, you are moving at full speed and are going to …
- You are becoming the main technical contact for your first customer, working with the sales team to provide the best service and support.
- You drive the onboarding of a new customers with a keen focus on success criteria that will deliver a quick time to value and key integration development.
- You collaborate with customers to find innovative solutions of our product recognition technology to solve their real world problems.
After 6 months …
- You design and implement the right monitoring and analytic tools to ensure that Fashwell’s customers are happy.
- You provide consistent customer experience feedback to product development teams to ensure continuous improvement of Fashwell’s solution offerings.
- You are a central member of our customer success with a common mission of optimizing the the NPS score.
- Experience with service oriented architecture, distributed systems and REST APIs
- Experience with relational and document oriented Databases
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes on GCP and/or AWS
- Bachelor degree in Engineering field or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ work experience or 1-2 years’ experience in SaaS companies
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a short note about what you are thrilled to work on. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.